Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy Day!


I finally have made time to sit and catch up on some of the projects I've been wanting to do.
Last month I joined a monthly ATC swap through a rubberstamp store in Kirkwood MO called The InkSpot. http://inkspotofnatalie.com/index.html
Every month is a different theme. January was 'When I Grow Up'. Here's the ATC I made...

Can you tell what I want to be? I've always wanted to be a writer - even with all the crafting/art stuff I do, writing is my first love. I enjoyed having the chance to combine the two.

I've done other ATC's but I think this group was my favorite so far. February theme is St. Louis so I'm on the hunt for riverway images. The Coast Guard has a pretty cool site of Lock & Dam locations. I have the ones for the IL river bookmarked but am going to have to do a search for the Mississippi ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment