Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Food and Art


This month's theme at the Ink Spot is Food. Deciding on the design for my ATC was easy. I love chinese buffet. A friend of mine and I once made a trip to OK City from Peoria IL for a writers conference. When it was time to eat, we managed to find a chinese buffet for every lunch or dinner stop we made. There was even one right across from the conference hotel where we were staying. I can eat at a chinese buffet seven days a week.

For this ATC, I took my color cue from the take-out menu of our local chinese buffet in West Plaines MO. - Diamond Head. They've been rated the Top 100 Chinese Buffet's in the country.
I used red and black. The dimensional items are from my Photoshop program.




Blogger is arguing so I will come back and add either the actual photo or a link to where it can be seen. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment