Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cardstock Storage

Finally found the elusive pics of the cabinet I bought at auction this past spring. It was listed as a 'scrapbook cabinet'. I picked it up for $5. The eight long, shallow drawers are perfect for storing the SU cardstock by color family. Spreading them out in a step-fashion, I can use 2 drawers per color family with plenty of room.

I covered the top with non-slip cabinet liner. I have the InkSpots in their respective boxes sitting in easy access. Behind each box is a basket to hold the refills in that color family. I like having everything easy to reach. If it's easy to get to, than it's easy to put back when I'm through - well, in theory. hehe

In a couple days I'll have pics of the ATCs I just finished for a Halloween swap.
Until then, Creative Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment