Sunday, March 7, 2010

15 Christmas cards

A few weeks ago I issued the One Sheet Wonder challenge to my S2S group at Splitcoast stampers. Here are the cards I came up with....



All of the striped papers are from the OSW I designed (see previous post). I accented with scrap & full sheets of Valu Cardstock from their Heritage and Garden collection. The chipboard embellishments were from a K & Co. Chipboard Tag collection I purchased while on vacation last summer. I used SU Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy inks for stamping images, distressing and edging. I used a variety of stamps from sentiment collections and $1 stamps. I can't upload to Splitcoast today (Sunday) but when I do, I'll let you know so you can check out the complete supply list and single pictures of the cards.

Have one piece of paper you're not sure what to do with? Turn it into a OSW and a whole lot of cards!

Creative Blessings
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on those cards! You made the OSW work well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with the OSW. Challenges me to create different layouts instead of the same ones all the time. We all have our favorite LO so this is an opportunity to step outside the box because not all the pieces will work in our same old same old. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, Kelly! you got a lot of bang for your buck out of that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once did some OSW "designs" but used them to make coordinating calendar pages. Yours look very nice and now you are ahead of the game for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Barb and Cheri for your comments. I really enjoy working with OSW. They're great for those single sheets of pattern paper you pick up on clearance but just aren't sure what you'll use them for. :-)

    ReplyDelete