Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I love my Secret Sister!


First off, beginning in March I'll have regular topics I post each day. Wednesdays will be for Sewing/ Needlework. I'm hoping spotlighting different areas of my creative vein will help me get some of these UFW (unfinished works) caught up.

But for today..

Over at our Quackers thread on Splitcoaststampers, we had our Secret Sister Reveal last night. I've known who mine was for almost 2 weeks as she mailed way early just so my box could sit here and tease me until time to open! Onery isn't she?

My Secret Sis was also our Hostess and she devised an AWESOME plan for us to implement. We were to include our interpretation of 11 different categories.
The theme was WINTER BLUES BUSTER!

The Categories?
1 - Blue Christmas
2 - Deep Blue Sea
3 - Blue Suede Shoes
4 - Winter Blues
5 - Blueberries
6 - Blue Jeans
7 - Red, White, Blue
8 - Rhythm and Blues
9 - Bluebells
10 - Blue's Clues
11 - 1 Altered Item of our choice

Here's a group shot of all the goodies my Secret Sis showered me with:


Oh Yeah... Who was my Secret Sister? Shell. Please make time to check out her blog:
Shells Stuff She's on the design team for Clear Dollar stamps and is a whiz with the SCAL program. You'll love her work!

Creative Blessings!





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful stash of goodies. Can't wait to check out Shell's blog. Miss you!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such fun creating and buying for you, Kelly!! I'm SO glad that you liked what I sent. :)

    ReplyDelete