Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Frenzy!

Friday Frenzy can be anything from a current project I'm working on to a Challenge(s) card.

Today I'm showcasing a Challenge card for The OutLawz Creative Freebie challenge. The ballerina figurine under glass was created by Sandi Huggett. This was such a pretty image to work with. I want to mess with it again at some point and try for some dimension with the globe.


I printed the image out on GP white and rounded the corners to complement the globe. I used Derwent watercolor pencils for the image. For the top of the wooden base, I didn't add any extra color, just the 'wash' that was left on the end of my water brush.

I used SU Concord Crush matted against a SU Lavender Lace (retired) base. The letter stamps are Antique Alphabet by EK Success. Two Lavender brads help draw the image out of the globe. Dance and girly must have some frill so I chose this feather fiber in the darker purple.

I've already downloaded the 2 new freebie images from Sandi for the next challenge round. They are Valentine themed. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Blessings for a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment