Monday, April 17, 2017

COLOR CHALLENGE #4

Photo Courtesy of: Design Seeds

The colors for this week's challenge said feminine. Since Mother's Day falls prior to our May Color Challenge, I thought I'd get you all thinking about cards for the women in your life. 

When I looked at this I saw:
Smokey Slate
Tip Top Taupe
Chocolate Chip
Blushing Bride
Flirty Flamingo

I chose Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe and Chocolate chip. I brought in Very Vanilla for my 'basics color'.


Flirty Flamingo for the base with a Very Vanilla mat. Falling in Love designer series paper and the So In Love Stamp set. Both the paper and the stamp/ die set are from Stampin' Up! and on our retired list. If you like these pieces, grab them now. After May 31, 2017, they will no longer be available. Here's a link to my SU blog where you'll find a link to my on-line store.

The die is cut from Tip Top Taupe then I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip.

RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D

Remember... you can add a neutral light color to any of the color challenges. You also don't have to use all the colors from the Inspiration Photo. Pick a minimum of THREE and have some fun. Link to your post (Please use a direct link to THE POST - not to your general blog link. Need assistance, just email me and I'll help)

Show us your COLORS!

KEYWORD: KCC4




5 comments:

  1. In will try to get one done for this challeng. Love the colors! Thank you. Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it is pending. :) I used Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, and Chocolate Chip. Love pink and brown together. This is the second time I have made this kind of card. The first time I used a square die cut, this time it would be fun to use the oval. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can figure out this 'pending' thing. No picture shows up but it does link to your SCS page. Thanks for playing!

      Delete
    2. I tried to do it from my blog this time, it is still pending. Sorry.

      Delete