Wednesday, May 23, 2018

WOYWW #468



WOW!
NINE Fabulous years. 
I've known marriages that couldn't last that long.
Just goes to show how FANTABULOUS
Miss Julia is at bringing & keeping 
us excited to share our spaces every week!

Speaking of:


Center of my work table
This seems to be the most comfortable spot for my hip
When I'm not working on the computer, I move the computer to the desk
(where I'd like to work)
and get crafty.


This is to the left where I keep my tools. You'll see a couple of stamp sets I was working with yesterday.
That key ring with the pretty colors -
my blog flash drives as well as reminder cards for the passwords I use most -
color-coded to match the accounts they go with.


This is to the right of me.
The long box is all the current SU card stock colors.
I have a minimum of 5 pre-cut/ pre-folded bases
as well as pre-cut mats in each color.

The box to the right of that ~
Sketch designs I've culled from Pinterest.
I have them stored in brag album sleeves so I can flip through and pick a design
without having to get on the computer.
The box behind that (under a new stamp set)
are bases/ mats of the retired colors.
I can use those bases on non-SU projects.

I apologize for not getting round but thank each of you for your visit last week.
You all will be first on my list this week.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Great WOYWW Anniversary post. You really know how to make it special!
    I like your key ring idea, not so much for flash drives as for passwords! :). Haappy ninth! #30

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an organized space and life. I keep list of passwords and the more aggressive ones on tags as well. 9 years is exceptional for a cyber group and it is always interesting. have a creative week
    Monica #35 wow i visited everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9th Anniversary to you. I'm hoping to pop round to visit everyone this week....depending what work comes through my door of course.
    Here's hoping we can all enjoy many more happy years of fun and friendship.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! I love your organized space--some day I'll get there! You are my forwardee, so email me at kmcyoung@yahoo(dot)com and I'll get your card out today! Have a great week.
    -K #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 9th Anniversary! Great tour of your desk, like the password reminders (I need those!) and the neatly organised paper! Great idea for the Pinterest ideas too! I guess I get an ATC from you! Yay! LMK your email and I'll send you my addy. Have a great week in the Ozarks! Lindart #37

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a busy desk! happy 9th Anniversary. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 9th WOYWW anniversary Kelly! It's been great to get to know you a little better over the past couple of years, long may it continue! Your space is so organised, I aim for that but it all seems to go pear shaped :-D
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 9th anniversary Kelly, sorry to hear the hip is still playing up. You certainly are organised with your colours! Have a good week. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly. happy 9th anniversary. You are incredibly organised. I do like the key ring with everything on it except keys :-)Brilliant!
    Take care. Trust you feel better soon. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous post, Kelly. You sure put the WOW in WOYWW.

    I love your idea of password prompts. That is very, very clever. And your color pieces are great, too.

    I hope you feel better soon. Hope you are enjoying the WOYWW party. Happy 9th anniversary from #13.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have created a very smart system
    for the sketches you want to use. A
    new one I never saw before. :)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Sussie nr 42

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary. What a great organized work area. I love your password holder idea. I'm always forgetting what password I used with what site, etc. Have a great week. Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your desk. Looks like you are very organised, wish I was! Happy woyww anniversary my friend. Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete

  14. Whoa Kelly, I can’t cope...the multicoloured keyring and it’s reasons...genius, absolutely a brilliant idea. Bet you think it’s everyday, but its not! And then...pan to the right and that box of current card bases and mats. Oh my, simple sensible and absolutely genius! I’m very sorry that your hip troubles you so...the trouble with a hip is that there’s nowhere to put it or flex it or alter it to a more comfortable shape. Does that make sense? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary not taking part this year but am trying to visit everyone who has posted. Flash cards for passwords?? Ani #3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy WOYWW # 9 That is one tidy space you have and I love to pull the keyboard to my craft desk it's so much easier to craft and type :) WOW are you organized to create cards too hugs Nikki 10

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kelly, such a lot of great ideas in one post! Happy WOYWW anniversary... thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a lovely week Heather x #17

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kelly Happy belated 9th Anniversary, i'm slowly making my way round everyone this week. It's good to see you have made your creative area comfortable for your needs making everything so much easier for you. Thank you so much for sharing WOYWW.
    Happy crafting Tracey #18

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kelly, wow, you are on e organised lady! Love your set up. Have a lovely week, Happy 9th Anniversary, Hugs, Shaz #6 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on the blogpost. Your desk always looks so nice and tidy. I like your idea of culling sketches from Pinterest. I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete