Tuesday, July 28, 2020

CARD CHICKS - July

I have three cards to show you today from the July Card Chicks kit.  Everything is included in the kit for us to use except the base. This month, the papers are from The Paper Studio as are the enamel dots. The ribbon is Offray. The stamp is by Deadbeat Designs.

You may or may not know that all stamp companies have an Angel Policy about how their stamps can be used. Deadbeat Designs policy is a bit unusual.

as long as you don't mechanically reproduce my images I won't release the dogs. So your hand-stamped cards and crafts are fine with me but if you make the Forbes 500, I may be giving you a call one day!

For this first one, I chose Cherry Cobbler. I also used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Blends


Card number two, I kind of went off-grid with the color for my poppies. I chos So Saffron for the base and Stampin' Blends.

The third card uses Poppy Parade for the base and the Stampin' Blends.

I have a fourth card laid out but not put together. In December we don't receive a kit. Instead, we pull out leftovers from kits and use those for our December challenge. I have lots of left overs from previous kits and my plan (but you know what they say about plans) is to make 2 a day from each remaining kits items. We shall see. 

Last post until Friday. My hip is really fighting me. I did okay yesterday but today I'm back to the nerve really pinching and not wanting to let me walk comfortably. I can only imagine what my hip will be like should I get to mow this afternoon. So dreading that task.

Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cards Kelly. Sorry about your hip. I hope that it is feeling better. I have a ton of leftovers from card kits. It would be fun to take the time to make more cards from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm hoping to do, Maggie. Turn them into Birthday cards so I'll be ready for the new year. December is our month to go through our leftovers from Card Chicks. Thought that might make a neat series on the blog. 12 Days of Birthdays LOL

      Delete