Monday, November 30, 2020

12 DAYS OF DIGIS - Collab

Good morning, everyone!

Beginning today, I am jumping to a new track from our normal routine. 

For the next twelve days, I'm taking part in a collab between DearJulieJulie and CaraBrandonCreations. Each lady has created a 12 Days of Digis digital kit. Links are in the descriptiob box of the video as well as here below the video.

There are several of us elves helping with the collaboration. 

Each day we will take that day's numbered page from Julie and from Cara, mesh them together into beautiful creations. By the end of Day 12 we'll have plenty of lovely embellishments to fill a journal. I am doing mine as a 2-page spread each day so that on Day 13, we'll be doing a walk-through of the completed journal!

Then on Day 15, I'll begin my December Junk Journal Challenge. 

I do have the Pink Christmas that I still want to do but things got off track. I didn't get to work on things as I'd hoped while I was traveling.

Good news!

Kassie delivered beautiful twin girls on Saturday night between 11 and 11:30 p.m. Malina Ray came in first then Neomia Marie twenty minutes later. Everyone is doing well.

I have to brag on Kassie for just a moment. 9 months pregnant, due any day and this woman cooked her first ever Thanksgiving dinner for 6!  Talk about a can-do attitude! 

Okay. here's the introduction to the #12daysofdigis2020:


Here are the links to the two kits:
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment