Wednesday, August 4, 2021

WOYWW #635

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Somehow, Wednesday has rolled around again and that means we're peeking in on desks all around the world to see what everyone is up to.


The work desk is still horrible but the filming desk is useable on a repetitive basis. This morning, I'm working on the CEO Strategy Planner for Creative Entreprenuers to put my 3 businesses in order. You see, Bob and I have determined I'm 'diversified'. LOL or may be just nuts! 

Just prior to the trip to OK last weekend I made the decision to come out of Hobby Dem status for Stampin' Up! and see if I couldn't get a cash flow... at least enough to help off-set the items I love to buy. LOL

I also have the Etsy store and the Author business.... neither of which are very productive at the moment. I'm hoping by putting a plan on paper and into action, that will change. I know if I have items in my shop, they will sell - a 'Build it and they will come' sort of process.

I'm going to put the remaing of the 3rd quarter business strategy into a video for my KellysCreativeDreams channel today then I'll be writing blog posts the rest of the day. Pretty much all my hip wants to allow (except pain eds and sleeping) since yesterday mid-day. Grrr... 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 





8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the crafty business planning. Etsy has pros and cons but I think it's still possible to make money there. Happy WOYWW! Elle #20 this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to profit from your planning even if just to cover your expenditure!! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly. Goodness - you certainly don't have time to get bored!! I hope all your planning and strategies pay off and come to fruition.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're going to be busy, hope it all works well for you. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting all the businesses up and in full running order Kelly. Hope the hip improves! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you’re being proactive about it Kelly rather than just sitting there hoping the business will take off, it’s hard work isn’t it but there’s no reason why you shouldnt’ succeed, you have lots of determination. You go Gal!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Kelly, you are on it! So be sure to say when you get the Etsy running, I love a good rummage in there, and good luck with the SU!, am sure you’ll be busy in no time, watch your hours! Sorry about the hip, it really is horrid to think of you having to take the sort of painkillers that make you want to just give in and go to bed. What’s the future plan? I hope it isn’t too far in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds as if you are very busy, Kelly, with your business planning. I hope it all goes well for you.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #11

    ReplyDelete