Wednesday, November 24, 2021

CARD CHICKS - November

 Good morning, everyone. 

I know I've not been here as regularly as I'd like. I do apologiz. I am laying a new posting plan for the new year.

For now, I'm just enjoying Bob being home and the holidays. He will be gone for Christmas and New Years so the next two weeks are all about him.

I did get two cards made from the kit sent to us this month by Sue Brandon

Sue sent us the following:

Stampin' Up! items:

DSP - Snowflake Splendor, Blue adhesive backed Gems, Highland Heather & Balmy Blue Snowflake dies, Pool Party Sheer Ribbon

From her Stash:

snowflake brade, silver & blue glitter die cuts

The first card I made is a shaker card. I saw the opening of the mat as well as the snowflake die cuts and knew that's what I wanted to do.


I let the large blue glitter snowflake be the focus of my second card


I stamped a Christmas greeting on the inside of each card.

I'm trying to find a balance between working the Stampin' Up! and playing with my own toys. Please be patient while I lay the foundation for an awesome 2022!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment