Tuesday, January 25, 2022

January Card Chicks - Winter Blues

Good morning

If you were here earlier looking for the card, I hadn't made it yet. 

Normally, I'm awake by 5 so I knew I'd have that couple of hours this morning to create while my video uploaded. So not the case! I slept in til almost 7. I hardly ever do that... making me behind from the time my feet hit the floor this morning. LOL

So here we go...

Maggie was our hostess for January and asked us to create a card using Dark Blue, Light Blue and silver. Well... that spelled snowman to me for January so here's my card:


I used Snowman Season from Stampin' Up! as well as retired Snowflake Spendor DSP.  The image and sentiment were stamped on Basic White cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Everything is matted on Night of Navy cardstock. For the silver, I used the Metalic Mesh Ribbon from Stampin' Up!.  I cut the length I needed then split it up the middle lengthwise for a narrower strip. I used part of the leftover strip to tie around the first strip about 1/2" from the bottom. (I know you can't see that very well, but if you click on the picture it should open up to a larger view).

I'll be back tomorrow for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I've not played in awhile so I'm long overdue with a meet-up with those folks.. many from across the pond. 

Creative Blessings!

~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment