Monday, June 27, 2022

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY - Sneak Peek to July!

 Good afternoon!

I'm coming in late but here, never the less

I've had a really busy couple of weeks. As I sit on the sofa writing this, the house is quiet except for the washing machine agitation in the background and Christmas Hallmark movies on the television. I'm currently watching The Christmas Train. 

With Christmas in mind, I'm planning to run an entire Christmas in July series beginning next week. 

Since I've been super busy with travel and family visiting, I've not had the opportunity to work anything new up so I thought I'd go back to one of my very first Christmas card videos. You can also see the blog post HERE.


I'll be back next week. In the meantime....

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment