Wednesday, August 9, 2023

WOYWW #740 - Still Christmas!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

If you've not been buy in a few weeks then you are not aware I've been really busy getting the studio in order. Was a must as we had company coming - and will have in various interrupts through the first week in October. All of which required using the sofa bed. I made the decision to not just clear things out of the way but to pitch some and put the rest in the general area of where it needed to go until the sofa bed and the work table (now cleared and being used for actual crafting!!) back into place.


Yes, Julia, Christmas projects make an appearance yet again. I worked on tags for my #tagtuesday video as well as for the Spectrum Art Creations challenge. The video link is HERE if you want to see. I need to make two more tags then get them posted to the group... then I'm moving on to something REALLY Fun & Exciting.

On Thursdays all this month, both here and on my You Tube channel, I will be featuring projects inspired by our very own Tracy Easson!  I am soooo excited to play with her stamps. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



11 comments:

  1. Nothing like a tag Kelly Christmas or not. Sounds like you have all sorts of lovely projects ahead. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you on the sorting and clearing....I'm not ready for Christmas yet lol
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been working on Christmas cards and participate in a Christmas challenge to help me along!
    Glenda #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the clearing - I need to start. Love Tracy, she is one of the loveliest people I know. Look forward to seeing your makes. She is so kind and generous - and most of all genuine.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on getting ahead for Christmas My boss asked me this week if I'd started my cards, but that was only because she was freezing cold and said if felt like winter!! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re very organised, both for your visitors and the C word!! It’s a good opportunity to have a really good sort out while you’re at it. How lovely that you’re involving Tracy in your projects, have fun!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, it's grteat having visitors but they do get in the way of our crafting fun. Hee! Hee! Look forward to seeing how you use the Tracy stamps. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Christmas already!!! Thank you for your Gelli Plate comment. I had already plumped for the 5"x7" (put it on my amazon wish list for Christmas) Thought it would be the most versatile for me and you've confirmed it now. I've popped a clear acrylic block on there too so I can use the gelli plate like a stamp. Hugs BJ#7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearing and organizing are important, and it's good you did. I had to laugh at the fan near the Christmas Santa tag. Regardless of the heat, Christmas tags seem a bit early for me. However, I know planning is everything, so seeing your Christmas goodies on your desk is fun. Thanks for the previous visit while I slept. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great clearing up and getting ready for Christmas. That’s what I have to do before the Christmas stuff comes out and takes over 🤣. Angela #21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly , thanks for your earlier visit. You do sound very busy, and what fun to be working with Tracey's products! Do love a tag, but a tad too early for Christmas for me. Glad you got the ATC, I hope I thanked you for it and the little extras but now I am not so sure!! Sorry you had to do some detective work to find out it was me! Sorry I am so late, the week went downhill from Weds lunchtime, as it often does, so here I am playing catch up. Enjoy the rest of the week! Love n hugs Cindyxx #13

    ReplyDelete