Monday, April 15, 2024

MONDAY!

I'm coming in way late today. I got so focused on FINALLY getting the winter holiday stuff packed away (mind you've I've only done the bathroom today. Laundry room is tomorrow) that I let time get away from me. Life happens.

Notice the subject line doesn't say the usual Make It- Mail It. I promise that series is starting up next Monday.

I finally finished the stamp cataloging last week. I'm going to put the short video down below. Keep in mind, I still have to label the dividers. I have them all cut, just need to label. I hope to finish that tomorrow.

I spent Saturday and Sunday on a course on building my YouTube channels for both my author and creative channels. I was in class from 9-5 both days. So much information to take in. Let's just say I'm glad I have life-time access to the material, videos and coaching with the presenter, Jenna O'Malley and her Soul Bard Academy.

I have a project drying, hopefully ready tomorrow for Try It Tuesday. Not sure how what I have in mind is going to work out but we shall see. If it works, you'll see a post at some point tomorrow - with a short video.  Otherwise, I'll be back here on Wednesday.. I've missed the crew at What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday.

Thank you for your patience while I got this first big studio project behind me and the house back in order. 



Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment