Monday, July 22, 2024

MAKE IT MAIL IT MONDAY - Trick Or Treat!

 Good morning, friends!

I am typing this at 3:30 a.m. Have no clue why I'm awake but hoping to nap a bit more before the day really starts.

I'm back in the Card Chicks box with an envelope from Suzy, our fearless group leader, from 2022. The envelope was never opened. I sometimes wonder, what kept me so buys I couldn't do a monthly card envelope. But I'm busting through them.

Here's the kit:


With the exception of the purple paper (Bazzil), the papers are from The Paper Studio. The die cut is a Tim Holtz and the stamped images from a Recollections (Michaels) set (Suzy had no clue on the name - to quote her 'yes, it's that old.)

I colored all of the images with Stampin' Blends. You'll see those colors listed in the description box of the video linked at the bottom of the post.

Card 1:


Card 2:


While the witch is adorable, I fell in love with the trio of pumpkins. I glued the sentiment flat to the cardstock then brought the jack-o-lanterns up on dimensionals so they appear to be sitting on the 'fence'.

Here's the video showing how they came together:


Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly








No comments:

Post a Comment