Monday, June 29, 2009

Convention Recap

It's been a couple of weeks since the convention and I've lagged. It's just been too hot to want to do anything.

The convention was active. There were not any local vendors present but I was able to connect with the ladies from the Missouri stamp group I belong to. Among them was the ATC swap coordinator from The Ink Spot in Kirkwood MO. A bunch of us met in the lobby of the convention center for a ATC swap. Very creative ladies. I ran out of ATC's before I got the opportunity to meet a very talented young ATC artist. She was only 12! Looking through her book, you could see how she has already grown as an artist. There are great things in store for this young lady.

I found a stamp I'd been on the hunt for at www.stampsbyjudith.com I've shopped their booth before and never ever been disappointed.

In a couple weeks I'll be featuring an artist I met. Her name is Darlene and she does FABULOUS things with masking. I'll have a link for her company with the feature.

All in all I was impressed and came away with lots of ideas and new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment