Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm back!

First off, I have to apologize for being MIA. As most of you know, my daughter and 18mo old granddaughter moved in with us in March. It has been quite an adjustment from being in this house with only animals for company 3 weeks at a time. What a drain two extra people can make on your creativity! But I wouldn't miss this opportunity to get to know my only grandchild for anything in the world. She's a grandma's girl - when grandpa isn't home. hehe

With May being graduation month, I've had to make time to get some cards done and I think that is the key. Like my writing, if I want it I have to MAKE time for creativity or anything else I enjoy. So here's hoping I can be back in here on a regular basis and build the blog to theinteractive venue I first invisioned.

So here's to a fresh start in Creativity!

Creative Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment