Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yeah! A new year, a new start, and my time is my own again. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED spending time with my granddaughter. I wouldn't have traded the time I spent with her for anything. That said, it does feel good to be playing in the Studio again.

The remodel of the Studio is nearly complete. Just a couple of decorator touches like the table skirt and finding a place to put my Christmas presents :-) We measured the finished area last night and I'm working in 73 square feet of space! On one hand that isn't a lot of space. But it does put everything at my fingertips.

Yesterday I finally got to sit down and PLAY. I'm going to be posting at least 3 times a week. Once everything gets into a routine I hope to post every day.

Mondays will be Magazine Monday. What is Magazine Monday?
How many scrapbooking and stamping magazines do you have on your shelf? Have you bookmarked projects you want to try? How many of them have you ACTUALLY tried?
Well, I've pledged not to buy another magazine in 2011 until I've used everyone I have bookmarked as a spring-board for a project. And every Monday you get to see what I've come up with. I'll tell you which magazine it came from, a shot of the project I cased (if it's a really old magazine), and direct you to their website for current projects.

So let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment