Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentine Additions

Because Creative Dreams is about ALL things I get my fingers into, I was planning to show you a picture of a baby quilt I made last fall. I have another one to make just like it. But for some reason I failed to save a picture to the flash. I can't believe I failed to do that. I THOUGHT I saved a pic of everything. Guess not :-) So here's your tip for the week... make sure you file a picture somewhere. You never know when you might want to share it with someone.

So instead, I'll show pics of the other 2 Valentines I told you about on Monday. I really liked how they turned out and I hope they bring smiles to the children at Ronald McDonald House in Little Rock AR.

This first one is for the BOY category. I used the school boy from Stampin UP that reminds me of the old Dick and Jane primer kids. He is part of a single stamp with a little girl. He is carrying his lunch sack in his right hand and books in his left. The little girl half of the stamp is carrying an apple for the teacher. I used my exacto knife to separate the kids and masked off the books. Then I stamped a heart, heat embossed it with Stamp n Stuff Glitter Red embossing powder and placed it in his left hand.


The NEUTRAL card was made using images from a foam stamp set I got years ago. I stamped the center heart on the balloon on scrap GP white cardstock and colored it with a red LePlume
marker. Then I gave it dimension by placing it on the card with a small pop dot.


Until next time...
Creative Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. These are sooooo cute!!! So when ya coming to see my bracelet? *smile* Hugs,

    ReplyDelete