Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magazine Monday

Happy Tuesday, Everyone.

I hope everyone had a safe extended weekend and took time to remember the importance of the holiday.

For the final card from the Welcome Baby Swap I fell in love with a card by Julie Ebersole.
It’s “Welcome Little One” from May 2005 CardMaker Magazine.

Julie used a white CS base. She matted it with a pale yellow which she had cut a 1-3/8 window in the top left corner – for dimension.

I opted not to do a window. But I did want to keep it just as simple. I chose to center my image and added the embellishment to the sentiment.


I used Barely Banana, a misc. stripe DP, Tuxedo Black and Barely Banana inks. The baby stamp is a Dollar General stamp I’ve had for years and the Oh Baby is from Katie & Co. I accented with a flower punch and brads.

I think this makes the perfect 'baby' card to have on hand.

Creative Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment