Monday, June 20, 2011

Magazine Monday

Happy Monday friends!

You'll notice an absence of card this week. I'm not even going to attempt a Magazine Monday on Tuesday kind of post. I'm just going to fluff off :-)

Today is the final day I'll have the teenaged friend and my husband home. Tomorrow he will drop her back off at her home in central IL on his way back to work in Chicago. Then my time will be my own to do whatever for the next three weeks.

Today, I'm taking Kassie to our local library where she can shop for used paper backs to take back home. Hard to believe my once 5 week old daycare child is now old enough to read the softer Harlequins :-D They grow up way to fast. But I am very proud of the young lady she has become.

This evening while Bob is off fishing, Kassie and I will be creating a CD album. This album is a project featured in Outstanding Mini Albums by Jessica Acs. I love her projects. They are so basic to do with beautiful results. I'm creating 5 of them for a swap with the theme... 8 Gifts That Don't Cost A Cent.

But first we're off to soak up the humid weather in search of a Pepsi Can. I'll explain it later... with pics.

Oh and while you're out and about... pick up the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors Studios. There are some great storage ideas you won't want to miss. I'm always inspired by these gals and it's how I met Roberta from The Love Shack!

For now... Have an awesome Crafty Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment