Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WOYWW #374

Another Wednesday rolls around. Seems like I just visited blogs yesterday. Oh wait, I did. I'm hoping to be better this week. A lot will depend on the pain meds as I'm having all of my teeth pulled tomorrow and temporary dentures put in. I'm not sure how much I'll feel up to doing so I'm trying to get as much of the house and business stuff for the coming week done today.

My desk has the toys from my weekend at my crafty SIL's in Oklahoma.


You can just see the window decal she made me with my music business logo for my truck. I'm just hoping I don't mess it up when I go to put the decal on the window.  On top of that is a packet of images I stamped at her house. She has some current SU items I don't have so will broaden what I can work with on the business blog. 

While in Springfield last week I finally got my envelope punch board. Michaels had a 50% off and I've been wanting one of these for over a year. Looking forward to playing. Farther down you can see a card I made for the DTGD challenge on Splitcoast. I'll post a clearer picture of that tomorrow.

And I found this adorable tool at Hobby Lobby in Ponca City OK. Hadn't seen this one. It is a perforating tool. I'm thinking of tear pad sheets for my planner. Fiskars also had one and was the same price but you know, it was TIM! LOL


And one last quick photo of my new marker storage. I'll be doing a how-to later. I did all the prep work and Bob stuck everything together. 


That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you. We won’t touch.. just look. J  I can't wait to peek but we have a busy weekend ahead so I may be late again getting 'round. Please leave your number and you'll be first on my list.

16 comments:

  1. Love the marker storage, I only have 6 distress pens so they fit in a toothpaste box, oh no don't mention the teeth, I feel for you, hope it all goes OK. BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly, I will be thinking of you! I, too, love your marker storage. Great shot of your organization under your work area. Very nice! #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings for your pain management this week Kelly! Your desk is wonderful....A+ for your organization! I'm afraid I would get a D, at best! LOLOL Blessings for your week! Felicia #34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor you, Kelly... I can't imagine anything worse (but I am a dental phobic lol!) - last time I had to have a filling and I made my lovely dentist laugh by saying I'd rather have a course of chemo!! I hope it all goes well for you and you don't have too much pain afterwards. I love your pen storage - so colourful!

    Thank you for your lovely comment - I hope you enjoy the full post on the mother of pearl technique. Yes, it takes time to note down what you do, but it's the only way I can remember! My physio appt. went very well but I am now in worse pain in my neck and back - it was a revelation as I discovered that a lot more is going on than the frozen shoulder which was just a symptom of something more complex. I now have exercises to do to correct the problem but it's going to take time.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #32

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color of your marker storage is so fun :)
    I am hoping they give you very good pain meds Kelly ((( HUGS ))) ~Stacy #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. The storage for the markers is a really good idea, mine are all in a box that is rapidly becoming too small! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kelly. I love those tubes for the pens! Brilliant. One of our sons in law uses drain pipes laid out like that to store their wine!!! - pens are mush more fun.
    I do wish you every blessing tomorrow - the word "ouch" comes to mind. Trusting all goes well. We will pray for you.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting Kelly, because I don't think I made it back to you last week--such a hard week. Glad you made it to Springburg! Hope you got to visit the humongous At Home store too. But I must say that now I think I need that perforating tool...I can think of so many reasons to use it! So cool your SIL can make decals. Have a good week! Sandy Leigh #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be prepared to be knocked sideways by that dental procedure. Be gentle with your self and don't expect to do too much - having one tooth out is bad enough.
    I love your pen storages that made me smile :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi kelly, Love your pen storage- I wanted something similar for mine, but could not find the right thing! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pen storage. Desk looks fun. Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colour of your marker storage and it looks like a very clever idea. Thanks for your lovely comments.
    sandra de @28

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun marker storage - congrats - I love DIY, Have a terrific Thursday (yes still getting around) donna #41

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't signed into google and it didn't look like my comment saved, so if this is a duplicate forgive me. I am sorry that you will have to have your teeth pulled. My DH just had one done a few weeks ago. Love your marker storage. The color is perfect for my room too! Was it just a spray paint? Please post your decal once it's on your vehicle too. Hope you will heal quickly. LisaDV #23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your marker storage and new stash. Hoping the dental work went smoothly and that you are pain free. Cara x

    ReplyDelete