Tuesday, June 20, 2017

SUMMER RETREATS

I am loving having the granddaughters here. We are doing so much together. But I also need a little 'me' time so I'm taking part in not one but TWO art retreats this summer. I'm not sure how much I'll accomplish on either one but it least I'll have something creative to contemplate in a quiet moment here and there.

One begins in July. I'm talking about The Reset Girl 'Camp Reset' with Cori Spieker. I love her retro vibe and I think camp with her is going to be a lot of fun.

The other one is a Full-On soulful journey with 25 amazing ladies. The Women Unleashed On-Line Retreat is totally FREE!

This retreat is filled with sessions on art, movement, and all kinds of mini workshops to help you slow down and nourish yourself. Sessions are led by world renowned artists, teachers, speakers, authors and healers from all over the world. 
When you attend the Woman Unleashed Online Retreat you can...
•Attend the retreat sessions around your schedule.
•Wear your favorite comfy yoga pants. No need to brush your hair!
•Drink tea (or wine) from your favorite cup.
•Be a part of a global tribe of women who are saying YES!! to themselves.
You’ve been taking care of everything and everyone... now it’s TIME FOR YOU!

I hope you'll join me for either... or both.. of these artful journeys.
Creative Blessings!
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, think I might have to have a wander over to woman unleashed site x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound like a lot of fun. Enjoy your "me" time and the time with your granddaughters. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Adrian has already said she isn't waiting another 4 years to come back LOL

      Delete