Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Welcome to 2018!
Are you ready? Have you made resolutions? Do you have Goals you hope to accomplish in 2018?

Boy, do I! No resolutions other than to really use my planners this year. The rest will fall into place.

I hereby set the resolution that I will do my weekly planning on Sunday's as part of my Self-Care regiment. 

I'm taking this week off to finish putting the planners in line and get some projects lined up so that I can kick off next year on track - rather than feeling like I'm behind before I even start. 

Not this year! I took my life back in December and now I'm going to work the plan and ENJOY creating again.

Do you make resolutions? Set Goals. What do you want from 2018?

Leave a comment below to be entered into a Mystery Grab Pack of goodies. Also tell me if which Mystery Grab Pack you want:

Yarns/ Fibers
Stamping/ Paper Crafting
Mixed Media

Drawing is January 25th - this gives you plenty of time to Comment and Share this post.
If the person commenting is NOT one of my regulars, I'll be asking who they heard it from. This could get you extra entries... so SHARE!

Creative Blessings!
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment