Friday, May 29, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Ephemera Folders

Good morning, everyone!

I'm still in the process of trying to get things straightened out on the personal level. I hope to have things in place so I can better focus on the creative stuff next week.

In the mean time, I've been working on putting together Ephemera Folders to house all the little bits n pieces - primarily my Tim Holtz Ephemera. 

I've put together a video of my process. Later, I'll be posting a video of how many I wound up with and a closer look inside. 


Have a safe weekend! Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Genius Kelly. Am going to do this by collection because I only have a couple of scrapbook collections at a time that i buy the ephemera for. I think these would also make a great gift with a variety of pocket sizes. Again, fab to watch and lovely to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks for stopping by Miss Julia. I can't claim the idea but did modify to fit my needs. Go for it!

      Delete