Friday, September 18, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Closer Look at Scrapbook Paper Haul -WIN!!!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Wow! Sorting the papers out yesterday took me almost an hour. There are over 210 sheets of fabulous papers to play with - each one purchased with a project in mind. Guess I'm going to be busy. 

I hope you enjoy looking at all the lovely papers. Links to some of the companies mentioned can be found in the description box of the video.


WIN! WIN! WIN!
So, at .39 cents per sheet, how much money do you think I spent?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Closest without going over will WIN!
Winner announced next Friday - 9/25/20
Good Luck!

This thumbnail isn't the one you'll see when you go to YouTube. I changed it because of the pixelation you see here. I'll work on that. Getting these things right is a learning process. :-)

I''ll see you tomorrow with Shout Out Saturday and a quick card project!




No comments:

Post a Comment