Tuesday, September 29, 2020

CARD CHICKS! - 10-Minute Tuesday!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I'm combining this with my 10-minute Tuesday. Seriously, when you have a kit in front of you it's easy to pull a sketch card idea and run with it.

This month's kit came from TerrySeaman. She's been a card chick member longer than I have. She put together a fun kit:


The  image is from Taylored Expressions called 'Mane Event'. All the images were stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Super Smooth using Memento Tucedo Black ink. 

The designer series paper is Pebbles happy horray, party animal, candy shoppe with American Crafts balloons.  Enamel dots are Pebbles Sprinkles, The Paper Shoppe red/ yellow/ green

The ribbon is Celebrate it red polka dot, SU Tangerine, Offray Blue Polka Dot. She also included a small 'action wobble' to add a bit of movement.

While these cards were do last week, I just wasn't getting any crafting in. Even if I had, I doubt I'd have gotten it uploaded to either the group, my Splitcoast Gallery or done the YouTube video. 

Here's the video in how the card came together:




2 comments:

  1. Great job, Kelly. Love your design. I think you should post a photo of the finished item along with your video. JMO. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete