Thursday, October 1, 2020

DESIGN TEAM THURSDAY - Roses Roses Digital Kit

Good morning, crafty friends!

We're kicking off a brand new month - my favorite month - with a birthday card using the Roses Roses kit from Dearjuliejulie. 

I am thrilled to be a design team member and love all of her kits but I think the roses digital kits (there are 4 so far) are among my favorites.

You'll find her Etsy shop HERE and specifically the Roses Roses kit HERE


I can't remember if I've mentioned that I am taking part in the Dollarween Tree Challenge with Jeneen at Lipstick Legion Craft on YouTube.  My tree is almost finished. 

For Friday Freebie, I'll be showing you how to make ghost ornaments for the tree using medical gauze and white ball ornaments from the Dollar Tree. I hope you'll come back.

If you'd like to check out the Dollarween Tree Challenge, you'll find the link HERE. There is still plenty of time to join in. Deadline to post your tree is All Hallow's Eve.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment