Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TEN-MINUTE TUESDAY - Card Chicks

 Good morning, crafty friends!

It's Card Chicks Tuesday. Our October kit came from Sue Brandon. In lieu of stamped images she sent us a sketch and the kit then turned us loose on our own creativity.

I knew as soon as I saw the kit I wanted to use Merry Cafe (retired SU). Here's the card I came up with:


In the video below you'll see me put the little pumpkin down next to the big one. After I'd gone to bed last night I thought it would work best on the cup so I moved it before taking the photo. 

Goodness, tomorrow is WOYWW. We are creeping closer to having been together for 600 weeks without skipping a beat! That's a long time for a blog hop to last, and it's all due to our fearless leader, Julia and the amazing team of bloggers that can't wait to meet up each week! There's always room for more bloggers to show off their desks. Come join us!  Click HERE then click on Julia's link of how to link up with us.

Here's the video for today:




No comments:

Post a Comment