Wednesday, October 7, 2020

EDITORIAL CALENDAR PART 2 - Social Media

Good morning, crafty friends!

Last week, I showed you my Slim Classic Happy Planner that I use for my editorial calendar. 
Today, I show you how I track my social media in the same planner

If you're wanting to build a brand and a business, there's more to the plan than just making sure you post to your YouTube, website or blog. You also need to make sure you are ADVERTISING. 

I don't know about you but if I don't have a check-off of some type, I don't remember if I posted a picture to Instagram or my blog. 

I wasn't able to discern if the stamps were Kelly Purkey or not. I'll be able to tell you when I can get to that corner of my office. Hopefully, by next Wednesday's planner post.


Creative Blessings

~ Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment