Monday, October 5, 2020

MONTHLY CHALLENGE MONDAY - #osbjjc - Baby Albums

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I'm getting stuff done up ahead of time for the week as best I can. Bob and I are here and there celebrating our birthdays so I wanted to make sure crafty stuff was shared.

For Monthly Challenge Monday this week, I'm sharing the particulars for the October Stashbuster Junk Journal Challenge 2020 with @Dearjuliejulie Junk Journal Everyday. I have two baby girl 'First Year' albums to get done by the 14th of this month so this challenge is perfect for keeping me on track.

I'm also sharing not one, but two happy mail envelopes I received over the weekend.


I give up! LOL I've flipped this picture mutliple times, resized it and to top it off the thumbnail you see here is NOT the one on the YouTube screen. 
What you see here is an upside down picture of the components for my October kit. On YouTube you get a thumbnail of some of the Happy Mail I received.

I'll be back tomorrow with a 10-Minute Tuesday card that only took 20 minutes! LOL

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment