Friday, October 22, 2021

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Card Chicks

 Good morning, everyone!

Finally back to creating. I'm hoping to have regular posts up this weekend but with Bob home a few more days and we're trying to get stuff caught up before he leaves, May not be til Tuesday next week.

In the mean time, I was the hostess for this month's CardChicks at Splitcoast. Here's my card:


Not sure why his clothes have a yellow/ celery cast. I actually used Old Olive greens in the Stampin' Blends.

I wanted to spread our wings a little so used Graphic 45 Midnight Tales for my starting point. Since not everyone is in to Halloween, I added the garden gnome to the kit and in place of ribbon, I used a strip of the Be Dazzling paper.

I also suggested they could substitute the gnome for 1 other image of their choice from their stash.

I have things on the editorial calendar for the rest of the month just not sure I'll get them here before next week. I still want to do a Scrapbook Saturday and a Sunday Sympathy... just a matter of Life interruptus and time. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment