Monday, March 20, 2023

I MADE A CARD!

 Good morning, craft friends!

I finally got to sit and make a card - three actually, but I can't show you the other design until April. Just felt good to create again.

I had a lot going on yesterday, mostly author stuff, but I wanted to get a card up so while I had the Nesting Scalloped Circle dies out from Stampin' Up! I had an idea. 

I pulled out the paper pack from Stampin' Up! called Everyday Enchantment (retired):



I had these strips left over from cutting the samples: 

Picture taken after I had cut the circles

You could use different sizes of circle punches - or any shape really. I used the Layering Circle dies from Stampin' Up!  I cut out a variety of sizes of the plain circles, though you could add scalloped for added interest.  

Place the circles randomly on the card base, allowing some to hang off the edge. You can come back and trim them later. Here's the card:


I did use one of the scallops for a mat. The Hello is from October 2016 Paper Pumpkin. I cut the scalloped circle from Poppy Parade cardstock. The sentiment is glued to the scallop then the whole thing was added with dimensionals to bring it up a bit. 

That striped paper on the right hand side... I used a 4.25x1.25 strip on the bottom of the inside of the card. I'm trying to get better about decorating the inside ;-)

That's it for me today. I'll be back Wednesday for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW). I left on a Me Day last week and totally space playing along. Missed visiting with everyone!

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly











No comments:

Post a Comment