Monday, March 27, 2023

REINDEER CLUB - March

 Good morning, everyone!

Now that I have a filming/ crafting table again we can get back on track. I ran the Reindeer Club today because I was involved in prepping for an on-line writing retreat that ran last weekend.  I totally spaced getting the Reindeer Club project scheduled.   But here we go:


I made these two cards from the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin entitled Ho Ho Ho. I'm going to finish up the rest of the cards today before I clear the table off for the March Junk Journal Challenge. I'll show those cards next month when I also work with the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin- From the North Pole.

Here's the video where I put these two cards together:


I will be back Wednesday for WOYWW then again on Thursday for our final stages of the #KCDMarJJ23 Challenge.

Are you working on Christmas? Remember, one day a month can make a big difference in the serenity of your Christmas season.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment