Good afternoon!
Bob took me to brunch this morning so I'm late coming in. I should have typed this up yesterday. However, I am right on time. As I opened the window, the time was 1:11 AND I saw that I have 1,111 posts.
I study numerology and the 111 stands for - New Beginnings: It signals a fresh start, a new cycle, or an open door in your life path. That's what this post is all about. New challenges for the month.
I'm needing to get back into Spectrum Art Creations challenges to try and win gift certificates. Social Security puts a crimp in my spending.
If you'll go to my video from Saturday you'll see a flip-through of the Fabrika Decoru kit I'll be working with as well as the G45 papers I bought.
Here's a list of the challenges I'll be playing with this month:
Fabrika Decoru collection
Simply Stories
Halloween
Abstract
Aside from the themed challenge, there are the on-going Video Challenges:
Haul video- showing what we've purchased
Comment video - Whenever her videos reach a minimum of 20 comments on each one, the names go into a drawing.
I've made a list of what I need to do for each one:
FABRIKA DECORU
Tag Tuesday's (5)
Wednesday Album Progress (4)
SIMPLY STORIES
Sundays (3)
G45 HALLOWEEN
Friday Freebies (3)
ABSTRACT is the word prompt for this month. I hope to take at least an afternoon to play with Metallic Gilding Pastes
I want to get all the videos/ blog posts set up in the next two weeks, then I can start on the 31 Days of Halloween for October. I have decided those are all going to be Index Cards so if you want to play along next month, collect your October themed items (Halloween/ Gratitude/ Fall) and a stack of index cards in a size of your choice. Those will begin October 1.
All videos will be short so I can upload within my bandwidth restrictions.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you our first Fabrika Decoru tag.
Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment