Tuesday, September 22, 2026

#TAGTUESDAY - Sort of - Featuring Fabrika Decoru

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I'm still working on the Spectrum Art Creations challenges, thinking ahead to the October line up and working amongst the chaos. Good news is, the chaos may get reigned in over the next few weeks. We had rain in the wee hours of the morning. Good news is, the spot affecting my office may be fixed, but we still have the leak in the dining room. We're getting closer.

I worked frantically to complete a couple of projects yesterday. I'm trying to work through the challenges systematically so when I've completed/ filmed all of the projects for one challenge, I can put the contents away and move to the next. I'm still working on the Fabrika Decoru journal. Today, you'll see the 'tag' is actually a Super Tag (journaling spot) made from junk mail. Then I'll be back tomorrow to show you all the frills.

In the mean time, please check out the video:

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment