Thursday, August 25, 2011

Checking In

I know I missed Magazine Monday. I've been busy trying to dig out this house. It seems like I've been trying for over a year to put it back to it's 'new moved in' organization. I think I've finally seeing the light of day.

Of course, that means I've also not been creating. For the first time in months, I can't even find my work table. Need to change that Sunday as the deadline for the OMA submission is on Tuesday. I've done pictures, sketched my layouts and know what embellies I need to shop for on Saturday while I'm in the big city. Put nothing is actually put together yet.

And somewhere between getting that sent off and the following Thursday, I need to come up with at least one (preferably 2) crib quilts in time for my daughter's baby shower. I leave Thursday for Tennessee. I'm not sure the one for my toostie pop will get done. As long as I have the one needed for the shower, I'll be okay.

Splitcoast is having their VSN this weekend -with a rodeo theme. But I'm going out with my husband tomorrow night and I'm speaking at a writers conference on Saturday.

So here's hoping everyone has an awesome weekend and that I have something to post on Monday :-)

Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Boy you sound busy, I didnt get invite for shower I would not have been able to come but would like to send something. Could you get me her addy and is she registered some where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kelly to our SCS blogging group. You sound just as busy as me. I hope you are able to find time to fill your creative soul soon! :)

    ReplyDelete