Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hello Everyone!

I have about 5 minutes this morning. I have everything organized and spread out across my work surface in prep for the More Outstanding Mini Albums submission - due tomorrow! Yeah, I know. It's a crunch but I had another deadline over the weekend and a speaking engagement. What's an artist to do?

The weather is overcast with on-and-off shower. Beautiful day to have the house all opened up - and me in the basement studio LOL Today would be the perfect day to have that backyard studio with all it's glorious breeze and natural light. Someday!

I can't post pics of the project I'm working on for Jessica's submission call, but I will pop in later today and add a pick of my project-in-progress to give you a sneak peak at my creative mess.

Until then....
Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Kelly and may the creative juices be flowing throughout your mind today. :)

    ReplyDelete