Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Recycle Wednesday - Cocoa anyone?


I think I’ve told you guys about my fluffy coffee. If not, here’s the link to the recipe. It’s a lot like a Starbucks Carmel Macchiato but with way less sugar and calories.  I mix this up by the triple batch once every two months - more during NanoWrimo and Jano. Which means these containers accumulate pretty quick:


Because of their shape and size they are easy to cover, store well on any shelf and hold tons of goodies as you can see from this picture.


I have one for Binder clips, Pom Pom balls (great for applying chalks/ inks), pop can tabs, glitter glue bottles (not my stickles –they’re special) and just about anything else.
The key is to make sure to LABEL them. Because you can't see through them like a glass container. But if you have everything labeled, it’s still easy to find.

So that’s my tip for this week. With winter coming on, Nestle Quick should be in everyone’s cabinet. It contains 25% less sugar than other leading brands (except Ovaltine hehe). And it makes a great fluffy coffee base!

Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I am always looking for ways to use recyclable discards. If I can use it in my stamp room, then I save it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. รับประมูลของจากโรงงาน

    ReplyDelete