Monday, April 8, 2013

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Thank You!

okay, so not exactly a Mixed Media project. But in my defense, I'm not even home at the moment. I am on a 8-day writers retreat. Trying to make the most of a great internet connection and a full day of nothing to do but focus. So here goes...

Before I left home I tried to get some things caught up. One project was to get a box of goodies shipped out to my SIL in Oklahoma... Kelly Bay. Remember, when I visited her last fall she sent me home with tons of goodies including stamp sets and my Score Pal. So before closing up the box I took a few moments to case THIS card from a Pinterest link.


I can't remember what colors I used. Cheat sheet is at home. LOL But the DP is from MME and everything else is from SU. The medallion images under the buttons are from the new SU mini scallop set. The sentiment is from SU Thanks So Much.

My card is a 4.5x5. I cut the mat strips 1.25x3.75. I seldom use bumpy elements on a card but this was going to someone I knew would appreciate the card and was being mailed inside a priority box so no issues with postage.

I'll make more of these cards but without the actual button embellishments to keep in my stash. They are a great way to use up narrow strips from your stash.

Creative Blessings!
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment