Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WOYWW #357

First off, this morning I want to apologize for not getting around to more of you last week. Once Bob comes home, seem all we do is go go go. I probably won't get much opportunity to leave love on your blogs until he leaves on Monday night. So much needs done before he leaves for the next 28 days. Please leave love and you'll be first on my list of visits.

My desk this week is a mess. I'm in the process of putting all of my stencils into this binder. I just was not happy with them in the ScrapRack. I wanted all the stencils together.  To the left you'll see my January section of the Scrap Rack. I added a second complete base over the weekend just for my calendar year section.



That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you. We won’t touch.. just look. J  I can't wait to peek but if Bob is home for I might be late again getting 'round. Pleaseleave your number and you'll be first on my list.

12 comments:

  1. I love to be organised too! Sarah #46

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I have all my stencils and masks in folders too- I used the document presentation type for the mylar/plastic ones, and all my metal stencils in 5x7 photo albums.Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY - I made it 3 of 3 although no crafting to show you did inspire me to join in. Glad you are getting organised. Happy WOYWW BJ#51

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so organized GF! Wait till you see my mess!
    Enjoy your time with Bob. Hugs #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still struggling with organizing. I seem to have one step forward and two steps back!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Organised? What's that? Glad you are getting to spend time with hubby while he's home!

    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have that many stencils to organise! (I have a lot of stamps though, so not complaining!) Hope you find a system that works for you x

    Clair
    WOYWW #20

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking very organised there. Don't apologise for not being about in blogland, far more important to spend time with Bob whilst you can. Take care, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think all crafters are the same, I know I am would love to have a tidy desk

    Lilian B #65

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I don't have it peek on an upturned milk pail, Kelly!
    Still probably would be too short. Lovely organising going on, maybe I need to organise my stencils too!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stencil organisation is similar to mine - I like to have them all together too. It frustrates me that the single 12x12 one doesn't fit with the others! It sounds like you and your husband are making up for lost time so no surprise that you don't have much time to comment. Me, I'm just a straggler who takes ages to comment so here I am on Saturday just catching up :) Elizabeth x #41

    ReplyDelete