Monday, July 25, 2016

MAGNIFICENT MONDAY!

This is a step away from my Mixed Media Monday because I have something MAGNIFICENT to show you:

After months of sorting, embellishments...


And paper, by theme, calendar year and color....


Getting everything into the perfect page. Making sure not to over-fill the spinder...



Setting up the 3 bases, and adding extra industrial strength velcro over the seams..



And TEN YEARS of knowing I wanted a ScrapRack....

I am finally at THIS point....


This is 3 bases.

Here are a couple shots of the back:


A close up shot showing the spacing/ staggering of the spinders....


After trial and error, we found spacing to be critical. I counted up the number of spinders I had then started in the middle... working my way out to either end so that they'd be balance. I have to tell you - STILL didn't work. I still have room on the right for at least one, maybe 2 more spinders. Hmmm. I'm thinking Project Life. That will free up 2 book shelves :-D

This is the 2nd biggest project in the studio. The first was cataloging all of my stamps. I'll show that post next Monday.

I have things to do this week. I'll be here for WOYWW on Wednesday then not again until Monday.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly








6 comments: