Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WOYWWW #370




Not very exciting, eh?  This is my former cutting station all ready for, well, cutting. LOL

If you missed why I say 'former cutting station', check yesterday's post HERE.

Since I chose to pull all the pages with fibers from the scrap rack spinders to reduce bulk, I need to card those so they will fit in the drawer.  So while I wait for that little velcro piece to arrive, I decided to take advantage of the clear space to get the fiber bobbins cut. When I have all the fibers carded, this is what they'll look like:


Wondering what I'm chattering on about? Each week we are blessed with opportunity to visit other creative spaces around the world, courtesy of Miss Julia. While our sweet travel director, Julia,  is on a medical hiatus, her friend Jan (LunchLadyJan) is helping us along.  So, When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Lunch Lady Jan where she has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you. J  I can't wait to peek.

13 comments:

  1. Your cleared space looks great. What a great accomplishment to have all your scrapping stuff organized. :-)
    April #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, love what you've done with your fibres. I may have a go at that. I have whole balls of them that I rarely use! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it sounds like you are getting really organised. If only..

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Sharon, I love those fibre cards. I use thread bobbins for my ribbons and store them in a thread bobbin box - cheap and really easy to make your own bobbins. Thanks for the visit, Ma will be here momentarily :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what is about to happen on that lovely clean desk Lol! Happy woyww, Angela x 16

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so organized! You would die if you saw my mess of fibers and ribbons etc. Just all put in a drawer and an absolute mess. But it works for me! LOL Nice cutting station. Mine is on a rolling table. Well, I finally posted at 7:00 pm! #46

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I'd come to the wrong desk for a moment there! Way to go with the organising, Kelly - it looks great. Those cards for the fibres are a really good idea, so satisfying to do as well!!
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice clean desk. I hope to have mine clean....one day....
    Have a great day!
    Diane #24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you want to come and organise my stash? Please? Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome organization. I had time to post, but not make the rounds til now. donna #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks great, Kelly, and I love all the yarns wound round the little card bobbins. Cool stuff! Thank you for your two lovely comments and I'm glad you enjoyed reading about our bin adventure! I agree, our hubbies are good to us, indulging our little foibles lol!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #38

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to visit you Kelly because you always have great ideas for storage and other things to make it easier in your stamping space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm exactly a week too late with my visit! Thanks for popping over to mine! That's a fantastic way of storing your ribbons - mine are just all jumbled up in various places scattered around the house!

    ReplyDelete