Monday, September 19, 2016

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - New toy!


While in Springfield over the weekend, I decided I needed a book fix so a stop at B & N was on the agenda. Aside from the 2017 Writers Market and a New Age book for research, I had to cruise the craft magazines. I have subscribed to one of the UK magazines in the past and have only not renewed simply because I'm trying to budget my spending better. Instead, I'm going to buy one when I go to the city if one catches my attention.

I fell in love with this bicycle build a die and the stamp set for basket fillers was just too cute to pass up.

Here's a close up of the cover to show all the other goodies you'll find in the mag.

The cover shows one of the adorable ways to use the set. Also I just noticed this morning that there is a FREE Digi Download of a Fairy. How did I miss that while looking through the magazine at the hotel the other night.

And here's a close-up of just the stamp/ die set:


Just too cute, right? I hope to have something with this coming up very soon.

A bit about me. If you do not already know I am severely OCD. I can not work on ANYTHING until EVERYTHING around me is in order... even things that do not pertain to the project. If you think it drives you crazy due to lack of posts, imagine being in my head! LOL  

For one thing, I need visuals. I spent all last week working on a magnetic blog board so I could see the big picture. I just need to finish typing up the blog planner binder pages this morning, print them out then I'm ready to start laying out blog posts for the rest of this month and all of next. I'm super busy the first 2 weeks, including being gone to a writers conference I've attended every year for the past 20 years. Then Bob is home the last two weeks of October. National Novel Writing Month starts on the heels of him leaving. 

With all of that coming up, I do not want to leave the blogs behind. I feel I have too  much to share. So, thank you for your patience as I try to reign in my OCD. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I think you made a good choice with the magazine and look forward to seeing how you use it. However it sounds like you are going to be very busy so no rush. Take care and happy crafting when you can. Angela x

    ReplyDelete