Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WOYWW #379

Happy Wednesday!  Yep... I have creative space and have been having fun.

I apologize for no post last week. I had one all written up and scheduled but my router crashed on Tuesday night so I could not link up Wednesday morning.

But I'm here now and ready to pay visits. Bob's home so you know that means probably not until the weekend. I am so ready to visit y'all again. I've missed you!

So my desk... I have the ironing pad up so that I had a place to lay finished cards. The supplies are in piles on the sofa-bed to the right (out of frame) so I can turn and grab what I need without taking up precious play space.



That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you. We won’t touch.. just look. J  I can't wait to peek but we have a busy weekend ahead so I may be late again getting 'round. Please leave your number and you'll be first on my list.

4 comments:

  1. Hate those computer crash glitches, but sure do love them when they allow us to visit one another! Love your well loved crafty space! Felicia #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one neat desk and so much space, love it. Computers we love them and we hate them. Have a great woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk is super long with tons of space. Glad you're back in the online world!
    Hugs,
    Chris P #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm a bit late getting round this week but I'm determined to try and squeeze as many in as I can before this Wednesday (it's now Monday!).

    Love your sense of humour. I've left my milk pail at the door...but please do show us your finished cards as well!

    Morti @24

    ReplyDelete