Tuesday, March 21, 2017

COLOR CHALLENGE #3

I apologize for this post not going up yesterday. So much for my promise to have the March card up on time. I have been absolutely miserable with this second round of head cold and working really hard to keep it away from my chest. Lots of chair time and Nyquil/ Dayquil. Sadly, the cold is bad enough that even the Dayquil makes me sleepy.

I've not done a card for this one. I'm counting on you to inspire me and I'll try to add one before the April color challenge.  So here we go!


My color chose for this challenge is a nod to the first day of Spring. Bright colors reminiscent of the first flowers of the season.

I will post my card with the coordinating SU colors as soon as possible. In the mean time, link up with your card and let us see what you come up with!

Please share the blog post link on your blog. (I hope to also have a blog button in place by February) so others can play.

RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D

KEYWORD: KellysColorChallenge3




No comments:

Post a Comment