Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WOYWW - #407


Here's my desk as I left it yesterday. I had to get the Paper Pumpkin post up on the Stampin' Up blog.
You can see the full details of those cute little bunny bags HERE  Tomorrow, on the SU blog, I'll be showing how to use the stamp set that came with the March Paper Pumpkin to make Christmas cards.

If you missed this month's color challenge, you can see that HERE  I haven't put my card together for the challenge yet. This stupid cold has stalled my creativity.  However, I seem much better today so hopefully tomorrow. 

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

5 comments:

  1. Those bunny bags are so cute! Hope you continue to feel better & that the cold doesn't stall your creativity any longer!!

    WOYWW#39 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, any illness definitely seems to put the mojo to sleep for a while I agree. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've made bunny bags!! I saw a pattern for them on Pinterest which I saved as they're so cute and easy to make. As my machine is still covered by boxes in the craft room (we've still got loads to unpack after moving) I don't think I'll be making any for this Easter!
    Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bunny bags and so appropriate for the time of year. Sarah #26

    ReplyDelete