Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WOYWW #404


Exciting stuff, eh? (I really need to learn how to mark my pictures the way Marit does. I like that)
Anyhooo... My laptop where I set it with full ceremony of exhaustion last night. After having purchased a training class back in Dec... thinking I'd put the contents to work, I promptly forgot about the course as I worked hard on the studio. Then Bob came home and the laptop wasn't a priority. Class videos are to expire today and I'd not watched a single one - over 30!!! So yeah, that was my day yesterday. Lots of viewing, note taking and screen grabbing. I was so tired last night I closed down without saving a document. Thankfully, my computer prompted me to save this morning when I booted up. I'd not even shut down so the battery was completely dead.

Other stuff, An SU set from our Holiday catalog and some paper straws I'm going to be showcasing 4th of July Sparkler table decorations with. The campbell soup box contains my card bases/ mats from both In Color collections. I have printed binder spine labels stuck in the front of the file holder. I have the courses for those to print out today. Everything else you've seen.

One last thing - there's still time to join in on the February Color Challenge. Remember, this posts the 3rd Monday of every month, giving you plenty of time to play and build up your color station. The link to the February Challenge is HERE  As I get players, I'll begin picking winners, offering I Won buttons and maybe candy periodically. But you have to play to win ;-)

Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

13 comments:

  1. The challenge looks interesting. I must admit that it one reason why I don't tend to sign up for online classes. Glad you didn't lose your documents in the end! Sarah #24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, it's not very often I buy SU stamps, but I did get that one, I thought there were so many ways it could be used. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kelly! Looks like we both got our Blogs posted. I am not doing good doing it every Wednesday. I don't have a clue how you keep up with all yours! I am glad you got to watch your class before it expired! See you soon...:). #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that Campbell soup box right away - looks great holding your card supplies!

    The color challenge is gorgeous - was hoping to join in . . . will see how the next few days go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly. My word - what a day you had - no wonder you went to bed exhausted! Hope you slept well - and for once a computer acted logically, by not ruining things you hadn't completed!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds busy! I tend to forget or slack on classes which is reason I don't usually take them lol. Some of the art classes look really fun but I'm not good on time management.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #34

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your class. Maybe you can e-mail them and ask for an extension, it doesn't hurt to ask. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - talk about sensory overload! I'm not sure I could watch that many classes in one day! Good thing you computer reminded you to save - imagine all that work gone! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, all the online classes I have bought do not expire so that must have been exhausting. at least it saved your work. I am hoping to have it warm enough outside over the weekend to have the windows open a little. Thanks for the earlier visit, ~Stacy #44

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of classes but don't do them as I just know I wont keep it up. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Lots of computer time! But you had to do it. LOL. Have a great week. Dorlene #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should have taken a pic of my desk, it was actually clean this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have learned my lesson in purchasing more than one online course. I have had four on the go at once and not done a single one - one I have now lost. Glad you made it!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete